Restaurants and cafes are allowed to have visitors in the room.
In Ukraine from Friday, June 5, weakened quarantine restrictions. Come into force a government decree On amending the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers dated may 20, 2020 No. 392, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Correspondent.
So, according to the document from June 5 to resolved the following:
- cafes and restaurants take visitors inside subject of anti-epidemic measures;
- people over the age of 60 do not have to stick to isolation;
- conduct religious activities in the premises, provided their stay does not exceed 1 person per 5 sq. m;
- the accreditation of educational programs, which prepares applicants for higher education, in the remote mode;
- the resumption of flights to Ukraine.
In addition, the regulation requires the resumption of international flights from June 15.
The removal of restrictions applies to those areas where favorable situation with coronavirus. In case of inconsistency of the epidemiological situation in the region on indicators for mitigation measures during three consecutive days, easing some of the quarantine restrictions will be cancelled.
Yesterday it was reported that Kiev is not ready for a new phase of easing restrictions. The capital goes to the adaptive quarantine.