Level of easing of the quarantine depends on the situation in the region.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine introduced adaptive quarantine in the country’s regions from 22 may to 22 June, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
According to the Minister of health, Maxim Stepanov, if the region is to adhere to three criteria, he can proceed to the next level breaks the quarantine.
Criteria of the epidemiological situation in the regions:
- the average number of cases COVID-19 over the last seven days on 100 thousand population, which must be less than 12 persons;
- utilization of beds in medical institutions specified for the hospitalization of patients with the coronavirus, which shall be less than 50%;
- the amount of testing by PCR and ELISA more than 12 per 100 thousand population in the last seven days.
The weakening is applied and terminated in the region on the basis of the decision of the state Commission for emergency situations.
Each new level of easing will be introduced in 10 days after the previous one – 22 may, 1 June, 10 June and 21 June.
At the second stage breaks from 22 may to resume work:
- urban and suburban transport;
- hotels (except in hostels, no restaurants and swimming pools);
- allows the holding of sports competitions (limited to 100 people and without spectators);
- Church service (not more than one person per 10 m2).
Chernivtsi region has stated that it will not be able from may 22 to soften the quarantine, because they do not meet the criteria for this.