Important information for dogs.
In Kiev on may 23, in the normal mode will work on surface transport, and since the 25 th of the metro will resume the transportation of passengers, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Country.
This was during an online briefing on may 21, said the mayor of Kiev Vitali Klitschko, a video published in Facebook.
So, according to him, in compliance with all rules and regulations in Kyiv on may 23 in the normal mode will begin:
- public transport: buses, trams, trolleybuses;
- shops with an area of 1 000 square metres;
- sports and children’s playgrounds in parks, squares and adjoining areas.
May 25-work will be resumed:
- industrial markets;
- agricultural fairs.
In Kyiv from June 1, will reopen kindergartens and schools — for students who pass the independent External assessment. The first day of summer also plan to open beaches.
From 1 June in the capital will begin to work:
- kindergartens and schools for graduates of 11 classes who pass the EIT;
- institutions of vocational and higher education for graduates and students;
- children’s and youth sports schools, gymnasiums and fitnessany — work pools;
- recreation areas and beaches near water.
“All scheduled breaks will be introduced and will take effect if not worsen the situation with the spread of the virus… the Easing of restrictions is not ignoring the virus! And understanding that it is necessary to take
under control and learn to live in some other reality,” — said Klitschko.
Klitschko on cuts quarantine in Kiev — from 03:12