In Hong Kong, authorities will hand out to adults for $1280

The city government will give cash to adult permanent residents.

Each adult permanent resident will Goskomgeologii from the city authorities for$1280. This was stated by the Minister of Finance of Hong Kong Paul Chan, the Chronicle with reference to the Correspondent.

“After careful consideration, I decided to transfer 10,000 Hong Kong dollars ($ 1280 –ed.) for permanent residents of Hong Kong aged 18 years. The aim is to promote and intensify domestic consumption, on the one hand, and deprivation of the financial burden — on the other.”

It is also expected that local government will reduce the rent gilgai will reduce taxes on income and property. Such initiatives are related to the fact that Hong Kong’s economy faced problems as a result of mass protests and the spread of the coronavirus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *