In Shanghai, due to coronavirus moved the stage of Formula 1

The race was scheduled for April.

Formula 1 released a statement which said that the Chinese Grand Prix, originally scheduled for April 17-19, will not take place because of the threat of infection by coronavirus. On what date is transferred to the stage in Shanghai, has not been decided, reports the Chronicle.info with reference for Today.

In an official statement, said that the issue with the new dates for the Shanghai stage will be decided later. Previously, the team and Formula 1 discussed various options for dates, but to come to an agreement they did not manage – due to the busy calendar of the “Royal racing” hard to find “window” that would satisfy everyone.

Recall that in the present time because of the coronavirus, which has claimed the lives of more than 1110 people, China’s mass sports events canceled. In particular, the coronavirus was left without a world championship athletes of the world championship in the closed room, which soon was to take place in China, moved to the next year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*