Checks will take up to ten days.
The state service of education quality will check in 2020, 58 higher education institutions, because 60% of them are high risk activities, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
As reported by the head of Department Ruslan Guruk in Facebook, in a common check 20 universities, 15 schools, 13 academies and 10 separate divisions.
During the inspection will be analyzed admission and discharge of applicants to higher education, content of training, contents of educational-methodical and information support of educational process, organization of the educational process.
Here is the list of universities, which will soon be checking out:
- Private higher educational establishment “the international Academy of ecology and medicine” Darnytsa district of Kiev – February 17;
- Private joint stock company “Private higher educational institution “Zaporizhzhya Institute of Economics and information technologies” – February 17;
- Kharkiv national technical University of agriculture name of Vasilenko – February 24;
- Private institution of higher education “Carpathian University named after Augustin Voloshin” – 24 February;
- Kharkiv national University of radio electronics – March 2;
- Kharkiv national University named Karazin – March 2;
- National technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” – March 2;
- Ukrainian engineering-pedagogical Academy, Kharkov – March 16;
- Kharkiv national pedagogical University named after Skovoroda – March 16;
- Rivne state humanitarian University – 23 March;
- Lviv Institute of economy and tourism – March 30;
- Dnieper state agrarian-economic University on March 30.
Appropriate measures to implement DSAO for five or ten days. A list of all schools can be viewed at the link.
#Rosengerg Have plan Derzhavna service quality oswt of Ukraine for 2020 year holding Pervak 58 zakladu visa osvi….
Gepostet von sovereign service quality oswt Ukraine am Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2020