In Kiev from-for plastic toys died child

A child swallowing a piece of a plastic toy.

In Kiev, the child swallowed a piece of plastic toy and went to the hospital where he died from the rupture of internal organs. Militiamen began criminal proceedings against the medics, which included 2-year-old boy, reports the Chronicle.info from the Country.

It is reported that the Department of the Metropolitan police, it was reported that at the children’s hospital, located down the street Giant, died 2-year-old child. On arrival at the medical facility, the guards interrogated the head of the intensive care unit, the doctor and the boy’s father.

It became known that a child swallowing a piece of a plastic toy and was taken to hospital where he died from a rupture of the pharynx and esophagus.

The police said that the first case was classified as murder, however, after clarify the circumstances of the investigators reclassified the criminal proceedings on h. 2 art 140 (improper performance of professional duties by the medical officer, resulting in serious consequences of a minor) of the Criminal code of Ukraine.

“The sanction of article provides till three years of imprisonment with deprivation of the right to occupy certain positions or engage in certain activities for a term up to three years”, — said the press service of the police.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*