At APU the day passed without loss.
Within the last day illegal armed groups in Donbass six times violated the ceasefire regime, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Correspondent.
“Yesterday, February 7, as a result of enemy attacks of losses among the military personnel of the joint forces was not”, — noted in a staff environment.
It is noted that the separatists fired at VSU positions of the Minsk agreements prohibited caliber artillery systems of 122 mm, 120-mm mortars and 82 mm, antitank missile system, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms.
In the area of responsibility of tactical group East opponent twice shelled the positions of Ukrainian military:
- near Novomikhailovka — from the automatic easel grenade launchers and heavy machine guns;
- near Vasilevka — from small arms.
Four enemy attacks were reported in the area of responsibility of tactical group North:
- twice near the settlement of Orekhovo — from barreled artillery caliber of 122 mm, the enemy fired 5 shells of 120mm mortar — 7 min and 23 mines of 82 mm mortars, and fired with automatic mounted grenade launchers;
- near the Crimean anti-tank missile system separatists have carried out 2 shots;
- in the area of the settlement Gladosovo from the easel anti — tank grenade launcher- 2 shots, as the enemy was shooting from a heavy machine gun and small arms
Since the beginning of the day separatists from artillery systems of 122 mm calibre fired 12 shells and 120-mm mortars – 16 min for the defenders of the nut. There are no losses.