Losses among the military personnel of the joint forces there
In the Donbass February 4, armed forces of the Russian Federation 12 times violated the ceasefire regime, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to RBC.
It is noted that fighters fired at positions of forces of the Minsk agreements prohibited the 120-mm mortars and 82 mm anti-tank missile system, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms.
In the area of responsibility of tactical group “East” the enemy made five attacks on positions of the APU:
- near Marinka from grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns;
- near Krasnogorovka — out easel anti-tank grenade launcher, the enemy fired 4 shots, and fired from large-caliber machine gun;
- in the area of the settlement Avdeevka — anti-tank missile system made 3 shots, and also shot from the easel anti-tank grenade launcher;
- near the Sand – from the automatic easel grenade launcher and small arms;
- near Starognatovki – grenade launcher and other firearms
Seven enemy attacks were recorded in the area of responsibility of tactical group “the North”:
- twice near Novotoshkivske — from a mortar of calibre of 120 mm has released 5 min from 82-mm mortar rounds — 8 min.;
- twice near Travneve — from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms;
- twice the area of the settlement Orekhovo — from 120-mm mortar released 3 mines from the 82-mm mortar shells — 6 min.;
- near Novoluganskogo — from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms
“Yesterday, February 4, as a result of enemy attacks of losses among the military personnel of the joint forces was not”, — noted in a staff environment.
Since the beginning of the day of Russian occupation troops from rocket-propelled grenades of various systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms twice opened fire on the defenders of Novotroitsk, there are no losses.