Payments to pensioners have increased by 74 UAH.
In Ukraine from December 1, increased the size of the subsistence minimum and accordingly the minimum pension. This is stated in the law on the state budget for the year 2019, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Correspondent.
So, in December, the living wage will be:
- the overall rate for one person per month — 2027 UAH;
- for children under 6 years — UAH 1779;
- for children aged 6 to 18 years — UAH 2218;
- for able-bodied persons — UAH 2102;
- for persons incapacitated — 1638 UAH.
Also from today in Ukraine increased the minimum pension by 74 1638 UAH to UAH. This is the second increase this year. From 1 July it was increased by 67 UAH to UAH 1564. Thus, the minimum pension will increase this year by 9%, which should exceed the planned inflation rate (7.4 per cent).
The minimum wage from the 1st of December has not changed and is still 4 173 UAH per month.