In Thailand, the man died because of the game on your smartphone with the included charging

Probable cause of death was electric shock.

28-year-old Kittisak of Moonkitty Thai from Chonburi died from electric shock while playing on your smartphone. According to 57-year-old mother of men, he locked himself in his room, plugged in the charger and played for a long time. The woman repeatedly called the son to help her with the cleaning, but he ignored her pleas, reports the Chronicle.info with reference for Today.

Before you go to work, tailanda decided to go to son’s room and ask him to clean up, but he was already dead.

The police who came in a few minutes, examined the man and pronounced him dead. The preliminary cause of death of Moonkitty called an electric shock, but his body was sent for postmortem examination.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*