Search names presented in Google turns download viruses.
Each year, the McAfee company carefully makes a list of celebrities whose names you need to drive to the search engines especially carefully, because there is a risk to return from this campaign in Google with the new virus on your device, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to glavcom.ua.
Hackers use the popularity of some stars, to redirect users to sites with malware: this year more often than not lucky for those who after watching “Game of thrones” googled Sansa stark, looking for “that funny leading from the Carpool Karaoke” or the girl from the “handmaid’s Tale”.
Ten stars, thanks to which, in 2019, someone is finally thinking about downloading an antivirus program that looks like this:
- The star of the show “the handmaid’s Tale” Alexis Bledel
- Presenter James Corden
- The star of “Game of thrones” Sophie Turner
- Actress Anna Kendrick (“pitch Perfect,” “Twilight”)
- Actress Lupita Nyong’o (“12 years of slavery”, “Black Panther”)
- TV Host Jimmy Fallon
- Jackie Chan
- Rapper Lil Wayne
- Grammy-Nominated Rapper Nicki Minaj
- Actress Tessa Thompson (“Thor: Ragnarok”, “Men in black international”)