It’s a real adventure.
5 a.m. Wake-up call and the rays of the rising sun on the horizon. Waking up in a tiny rented car somewhere in the South of France near the waterfall that could hardly ever compete with Niagara, I pushed away thoughts about the continuation of the dream and fully focused on the order of the day, which was to enter the story of my relatively short life. And on this day I had to visit three abandoned French castle, whose prosperous days are long gone. History material-I realized it when plunged into the world of urban exploration – to explore a foreign country is interesting, but more interesting to flip through forgotten pages of the past. Gradually, feature by feature, the world abandoned was wide open its doors to give me an amazing opportunity to visit the dimension where such a thing as time, is completely absent. There are moments that, in principle, to somehow justify my life. So it’s time to tell me about this wonderful day. The emphasis this time will be placed on the text, reports the Chronicle.info with reference for a Fresher.
1.The morning began to drizzle, the drizzle that, in General, was only on hand today, given its atmospheric. First on the agenda was the castle Lumiere — still of the night, when I reached the small town of headlights snatched out the empty eye sockets of Windows and outlined the silhouette of the sleeping giant. I love to visit abandoned places in the early morning — thus the opportunity to meet other fans of the forgotten minimal and you alone to enjoy the ambiance of the place is that everyone has their own. Down from a pretty steep hill, I was at the building, which also languished, hidden from the human eye an old Citroen
2.Also in this post I decided to experiment with HDR. All the European counterparts have long practiced this style when shooting abandoned places. Without claiming perfection photos, I’ll just leave this here:
3. I was not surprised when I saw that all the doors are tightly boarded up. Using the minimum acrobatic skills, in the richly decorated stucco I reached the broken window and went inside. The rain drummed on the surviving Windows, creating the right mood for this visit and bringing me back. Strange, heartbreaking, poignant a feeling of emptiness and impermanence of all earthly things settled in my heart when I was in this place and touched things have long gone into oblivion of people, like read the sad and tragic story.. But thats what I came here to touch the history and to pass it through his heart and soul. I was greeted by an empty hall with red carpet. Previously, there was a mirror, but idiots are everywhere — someone broke it and now the whole castle and flyers plastered by volunteers with the overall message of “please don’t vandalite here”
4. Some painted window is still preserved, and I can only guess how long it will remain intact. Of course, every visit to the place there is a rhetorical question-how could this throw?
5. I ask, not afraid to roam these places alone. Answer — not at all. Often it is alone I am most satisfied with this place, when not distracted by extraneous sounds of the clicking valves and other noise. I sat on the floor, included atmospheric music and just watched that beauty. Through text it is impossible to convey even a hundredth part of what I felt, but trust me — these moments is very atmospheric
6. I love to process images with a large delay, when such moments have turned into memories. This makes it clear how much I was hooked, what, one time or another. Sometimes you want to relive these events.. Miss those times
7. Starting to get excited about abandoned places, I lost a large enough part of their audience. People lacked the spectacular and dangerous personnel, neglected seems to them boring and uninteresting. As I got older, I ceased to need the constant production of adrenaline and found more to their liking and also realized that to go on about their audience and make dangerous shots just because society wants, I don’t want, because he lost interest in the lesson. Each case should be treated with love, otherwise it will be posturing aimed at the commercial mainstream, and the “soul” of their stories somewhere to evaporate. I noticed how many people in the pursuit of fame lose the main idea of this hobby, and it already guarantees a loss of 90% of all General impressions. Priorities, I’ve stayed true to your passions is one developed into a more meaningful and Mature.
9. The main entrance is decorated with a very elegant and refined, the visible hand of the professional architects. If earlier here outsiders could get with great difficulty, now all you need is just knowing coordinates and catch the moment — “shelf life” of many sabrosas is limited for many reasons: 1)the building can be demolished, 2)the building can begin to be restored, 3)the building can start to protect, etc.
10. Wrought iron, painted lattice transport me into a world of luxury decadence. Stop the moment, you’re fine!
11. Thus, in the castle I spent more than 2 hours, not in a hurry. According to the degree of receiving impressions during these 2 hours I just paid off a quarter of a year of ordinary life. Having taken the last time the beautiful hall of the castle, I began to zacheshetsya. Peering out, I found a cute French town in the morning sun. Cozy 🙂
12. That’s how the castle looks from the outside. Family ger has long been covered with rust, and the garden has long been overgrown with ivy and thorns. With indescribable sadness that I went on.
13. The next lock, Data du Kernel, was on the territory of the boarding house for the elderly. Castle actively restaurerede, and perhaps that has already started to function. At the approach to the castle I was greeted by a sad his guardians sculptures of lions. One of them I especially sunk into the soul. He perfectly symbolizes the beautiful word decay-decay, devastation, desolation. But this lion was lucky – he survived the period of neglect, and very soon will see in the castle signs of life. In the castle inside the empty and very dark-Windows are all boarded up
14. The grandeur and scope
15. In the backyard of workers who did not attach importance to the fact that I roam the protected area. Beating the castle, I rushed on, in the last castle.
16. But with this castle, “the Castle of Monkeys”, is not a very pleasant story. Parked near the Church, I decided to take a shortcut to the castle through a small forest, which, as it turned out, obscenely overgrown with blackthorn. 20 minutes, barely breaking through thickets and every second earning a nasty scratch, I didn’t want to retreat to the top of the castle was visible, and it seemed that the goal is very close, As if not going even further, I realized that the trail is off the beaten path lost forever, and further I will not pass. Picking up choice expletives, I went back, and when I got out of this trap, annoyance noticed that I was not a living space, furthermore, I in three places, tore my jeans. First of all, swearing at myself, I went around and soon saw that to get here was much simpler-a country road
17. Inside was not as interesting as the Chateau lumière, but still atmospheric. In the main hall miraculously survived (though not completely) mirror. See in the reflection of the broken mirror himself in the head climbed all sorts of symbolic and ironic thoughts
18. The main attraction of this place is a beautiful staircase. On it sights, end)))
This came from my Express trip to the castles of France. Every day in Europe there are more and more sauraseni places, and, alas, it is not always possible to know the coordinates of really cool places. Most disappointing is that some of them can “hold out” just a month or two, and for Europeans the standard version of the weekend-take the car and have a drag race abandoned places. This way of life appeals to me very much. However, I’m living in Moscow, is, of course, to arrange often, so every trip holds a special place in my heart.
Abandoned place is it commonplace to visit, they must pass through the heart and reside in it even short-term, but the moment, otherwise you will hardly imbued with amazing and stunning atmosphere of such places, wanting to take a good picture and leaving all the fun outside of the lens.